Mark J. Laddusaw
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury; Domestic Matters; General Practice
Mark Laddusaw started practicing law in Algona, Iowa, in 1992 with the Lynch & Lynch Law Firm. He continued practicing with Lynch & Lynch until that firm merged with another law firm in 2010, at which time he became a partner in the firm of McMahon, Stowater, Lynch & Laddusaw.
Mark received his undergraduate degree in Finance from Buena Vista University in 1987 and his law degree from Creighton University in 1992. He is a member of the Kossuth County Bar Association and the Iowa State Bar Association.
From 2000 to February 2014, Mark has served as Judicial Magistrate for Kossuth County, Iowa. During this time, he received the Iowa Judicial Branch 2010 Meritorious Service Award for Part-time Judicial Officers. Since, February of 2014, Mark has served as part-time judicial magistrate for Palo Alto County.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1992
- Buena Vista College, Storm Lake, Iowa
- B.A. - 1987
- Major: Finance
- Iowa, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 1992
- Iowa State Bar Association, 1992 to Present
- Kossuth County Bar Association, 1992 to Present
- Meritorious Service Award for Part-time Judicial Officers, 2010
- Various nonprofit organizations and religious institutions, Present
- Lynch & Lynch Law Firm, Associate Attorney & Partner, 1992 to 2010
- State of Iowa, Third Judicial District (Part-time), Judicial Magistrate, Kossuth County, 2000 to 2014
- Tax preparation
- Real estate closings